• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

QB competition!

Am I the only one interested to know how the QB competition is going. It seems like there is a concerted effort by Clawson, and the media outlets to not talk about it. Is it just me? Did I miss something?

Do we even have a good quarterback? One who can help us get past 1 Atlantic Coast Conference win this season?

If Kearns beats out both Wolford and Hinton then he must be really really good. I doubt Claw wants to play another qb who has never had in-game experience, so if Kearns is the starter then he is going to be very special.

Do we even have a good quarterback? One who can help us get past 1 Atlantic Coast Conference win this season?

I believe we have a very good QB in Hinton and decent QB in Wofford. I've heard Kearns has a pretty arm, but isn't very athletic. The key is O-Line. I would imagine we haven't. and won't see their true potential until the line proves it is an ACC line.

Is this your wish list? Just wondering what do know that we don't know? Is Kearns even taking 1st Team reps yet? Just asking.

oh my god you are amazing and I love you and please never stop asking questions

1 Kearns
2 Hinton
3 Wolford

Again I ask do we have a quarterback in this group that can get us past 1 ACC win? Do we have an offensive line good enough so that whoever is playing quarterback for us is given time to throw and lanes to run. We cannot keep winning ACC games 3-0 and 6-3 in double overtime if we are to get past our glorious ineptness on offense and have our team quit relying on our defense to keep us in games. While those games were certainly nice to get getting more than 1 a year has to be a goal in the near future does it not?

I bet a combination of the 3 qb's can get us to 2 ACC wins.

I bet a combination of the 3 qb's can get us to 2 ACC wins.

Ok, but how many years will it take? 2 years like the last 2 wins or can we achieve this bold step with the combination of Kearns, Wolford and Hinton in 1 year?

Ok, but how many years will it take? 2 years like the last 2 wins or can we achieve this bold step with the combination of Kearns, Wolford and Hinton in 1 year?

I boldly predict we double our ACC wins in 2016. 2-6 or bust. All 3 qb's start a game.

Back