• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Question

I love cp3 threads.

Chris%252BPaul%252BT%252BMobile%252BMagenta%252BCarpet%252BNBA%252BStar%252BFuzW30LLM7ll.jpg

Given that you've saved another life, I assume a new party is in the works. This is when we catch Maury in his lie. Make sure to schedule it when you know Maury, Chung and Flay can attend. Whip up a few batches of your famous margs just to remind Flay again that he can participate in competitive cooking shows as far as the eye can see, but he's still a ginger, cursed by God and worthy of scorn. When the time is right (you will know; trust me, you will know) Quilliam McKinley will announce his presence with authority. What you really need is one of those little tuxedo tshirts, but for animatronic porcupines. Who is your animatronic porcupine tshirt guy? I know you have one. Better get him on the horn early so he can get to work, because you're going to need this to be a doozy. You're also going to need about 6 dozen quarts of food dye for the pool. You're going to want blue, but if not blue then red, and if not blue or red then green, and if not blue or red or green then yellow, and if not blue or red or green or yellow then you may just need to use something else, because I think those are your only options. I think it's pretty obvious where you go from there, and Maury will know not to ever blame Satan again when animals' heads get cut off unless he has some pretty goddamn compelling evidence.

The wife came home with her usual bullshit today, blah blah blah she spent the day picketing outside Trix headquarters, holding up a sign that said "RABBITS ARE NOT SILLY". Just wasn't in the mood for it. Felt like I was suffocating, like the walls of my super mansion were closing in on me. Then, when all seemed lost, I looked down at my feet and who was sitting in front of me, looking up at me with the cutest face I've seen since Lark Voorhies' glory days? Quilliam fucking McKinley. Was he smiling at me? I can't say for sure. My surgeon's brain keeps me grounded in reality. But if you allow me to hope just a little bit, then I sure do believe he was. I also believe he sees me as a father figure, and that I need him as much as he needs me. Maybe, for once, this isn't about Flay or Povich, Chung or my nutjob wife. Maybe, it's just about me and Quilliam McKinley, a couple of bros finding each other right when they needed to.

Back