• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] not going anywhere...

WFdeacon04

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2013 - 2014 Wake Forest Men's Basketball Coach.

Only question is whether Premier Wellman gives his man the extension we are all fearing...

WF_bzelick6aa34e47-c4bc-430a-b815-74d7e36130cd.jpg

Last edited:
And his work continuing to destroy the program shall continue.

He really is quite the evil genius ... why just suck all the time and get fired after 3 years when you can find a way to hang around and continue your "good" work?

Six straight losing seasons in major conference basketball and he will get an extension here.

... and yes, I'm happy for the students/athletes/etc. and it's nice to see them get a payoff for having to deal with this assclown as their Coach, but Miami is the most overrated team I've seen all year. Anyone could have seen this coming - they will be out by the first weekend in March. But luckily for us, Premier Wellman will use this when he announces not only Bzz's return, but possible extension.

He's definitely coming back, even if they manage to lose this game late. If they win, it's a "step in the right direction" for the program and a clear sign that this rebuild is working. You can't see that?!

This would all be kind of funny, if we weren't Wake fans :(

Thank God there are other programs which I can support!

It sickens me to see so many people on here cheering this ass-hat on. They deserve every devastating loss the next 5 years.

Definitely the least exciting win over the #2 team in the country ever. Happy for the players, but another year of Bzzz can't be good.

As posted by WakeFanAdam on the other thread,

No one win is worth years of mediocrity.

Maybe he will resign for health reasons or something like that.

Happy for the players and students. I am more certain than ever that Jeff [Redacted] will be Wake Forest men's basketball coach next year.

Most disappointing win against a Top 5 team ever.

Ecstatic for the players!!

Sad for the program.

Happy for the players and students. I am more certain than ever that Jeff [Redacted] will be Wake Forest men's basketball coach next year.

There's no doubt. None - regardless of ACCT play.

... love the anonymous 'dumb thread' tag - is that you Kraniak?

This win is so depressing.

Exactly. My favorite team just beat the #2 team in the country. Not only am I not happy about it, I'm sick to my stomach. We were potentially two weeks away from purging this loser and now we are stuck with him at least another year. Beyond depressing.

Most disappointing win against a Top 5 team ever.

Ecstatic for the players!!

Sad for the program.

Back