• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

relatively harmless actions that are, actually, unforgivable

lbE08

Stegosaurus are bush league
Reaction score
A coworker and I started going back and for adding to this list today... here's some of what we came up with, feel free to add your own:

Relatively Harmless Actions that are, in fact, Unforgivable

-Cooking fish in the common office microwave
-Not returning shopping carts to the corral
-Cutting in line
-Patchouli Oil
-Not refilling the gas tank of a borrowed car and leaving it on E
-Putting an empty container back in the fridge/on the shelf
-Crooked parking
-Slamming doors
-Not holding doors
-Putting a stick figure family decal on a car worth more than $50K
-Sitting DIRECTLY in front of someone at a movie in a practically empty theater
-Putting the toilet paper so it goes towards the wall/under instead of over the top.
-Picking the good stuff out of a nut mix and leaving only peanuts and brazil nuts.
-Being a picky eater to the extent that a group of adults can't try a new restaurant that doesn't include a burger/chicken tender/french fry option.

Enumerating 'stuff white people like' items that apply to your life.

Warming up blackened white fish in the common office oven on a Monday morning.

Warming up blackened white fish in the common office oven on a Monday morning.

fish in the workplace has been addressed. thank you for your contribution. please play again.

Besides Patchouli Oil, which I don't get, I'll vote for you when you run for office.

Besides Patchouli Oil, which I don't get, I'll vote for you when you run for office.

The use of patchouli oil in Portland is too damn high. Just like the rent.

When it's 95* outside and you're stuck on a crowded train next to someone who's decided to forego deodorant in favor of patchouli oil, you'll understand.

The use of patchouli oil in Portland is too damn high. Just like the rent.

When it's 95* outside and you're stuck on a crowded train next to someone who's decided to forego deodorant in favor of patchouli oil, you'll understand.

So hippies bathe in it?

I don't even know what it smells like.

At the risk of kicking a dead horse (cause I know I've noted it in pet peeve threads before), I get so enraged when I go to a restroom (like a private employee restroom in a hospital) and there's piss on the seat. Just can't fucking take that level of inconsideration. And it's like 70% of the time. Fucking Forsyth hospital.

Oh, and I'll add really bad merging behavior on freeways. This includes attempting to merge while going 20mph slower than traffic, stopping on the on-ramp, and cutting someone off who is trying to merge onto the main road.

Oh shit, and driving <5mph in parking garages, craning one's neck for the first linear spot instead of driving around to a less-populated floor and parking right next to an elevator/stairs. Same goes for parking on the ramp between floors. Sure-fire sign someone is an idiot or elderly is that they're a ramp-parker.

Last edited:
Not flushing the toilet. Who the fuck uses a public restroom and doesn't flush? Why is there guaranteed to be a shit-filled toilet in every airport, mall, rest area, etc., bathroom? Unforgivable.

Not flushing the toilet. Who the fuck uses a public restroom and doesn't flush? Why is there guaranteed to be a shit-filled toilet in every airport, mall, rest area, etc., bathroom? Unforgivable.

woah, ladies are gross too

Whoa. There are women who don't flush public toilets?

woah, ladies are gross too

yes. arguably more disgusting than men. i think it's because won't/don't talk about it, whereas men will throw it all out there. if you're in a stall, you're taking a dump and there's some accountability to that. women HAVE to use a stall, so who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

yes. arguably more disgusting than men. i think it's because won't/don't talk about it, whereas men will throw it all out there. if you're in a stall, you're taking a dump and there's some accountability to that. women HAVE to use a stall, so who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

also the whole hovering above the seat thing and the splash residue

Back