• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Remaining basketball games

If Wake is able to feed Collins and he is able to get free like he did last game, Wake has a good shot at winning. Also it would be nice if a few guys found their stroke on outside shots.

Dennis Smith, Jr. will be by far the best player on the court, doesn't mean he will have the biggest impact, but I suspect he will.

Collins fouled out in 11 minutes last year at State - 5 points, 0 rebounds. Hope it goes better this time around.

Collins fouled out in 11 minutes last year at State - 5 points, 0 rebounds. Hope it goes better this time around.

That was last year. This is now.
JC is much improved

Moore had a helluva 9 minutes. 8 points, 7 boards, 3 blocks, 2 steals.
Yep, I remember Moore was playing out of his mind and Danny inexplicably pulled him and played Dinos at the 5 in crucial minutes and everyone was flipping out.

Yep. If we can keep him off the bench.
That doesn't discount Dennis Smith who is a very good player most, but not all, of the time.
I'm looking forward to seeing if Collins can stay in the game and to see how our guards and defense do against Smith.

I hope so. Collins deserved more minutes last year. Moore deserves more minutes this year.

Yo CVill, the beer is flowing like wine. Burgers are bad.

If you're in NC, you probably should have ordered the BBQ instead of the burger. Caught the last few minutes because got out of the UVA game early. Nice W. Still don't think we've turned a corner or anything, but a few road wins this year would be a step in the right direction.

Back