• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Report: FIBA to consider 3-on-3 basketball for 2016 Olympics

Dwarf

Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/e...-consider-3-on-3-basketball-for-2016-olympics

b340403b52012a0750e7ab35122ab37f.jpg

That's hilarious. I suggested this on the Olympics thread. Now if we can include a three-point contest, slam dunk competition, and H.O.R.S.E. we'll be in business.

That's hilarious. I suggested this on the Olympics thread. Now if we can include a three-point contest, slam dunk competition, and H.O.R.S.E. we'll be in business.

Someone has been reading Simmons mailbag....

Ok, but seriously, what's our best team? Would it be like regular basketball in that you only get one entrance per country? Or would it be like others (swimming) where you can have multiple entries from one country?

If we are talking RIGHT NOW... I would take team: Kobe, Lebron, Dwight. GOLD

Someone has been reading Simmons mailbag....

No. No I haven't.

I don't know if you need Paul on a team with Lebron. May as well add a big to Lebron and Durant.

I'm thinking that this is the basketball version of beach volleyball--preferably played outside with the same kind of party atmosphere.

FIBA already runs 3 v 3 events already around the world. 4 man teams so you can have a reserve, halfcourt. I would assume multiple entries from countries would be allowed. LBJ + Durant + D12 + any person or thing = Gold.

Here are highlights of one of the 3 v 3 events in Russia.

Finally, an olympic sport to be dominated by lawyers from Great Falls, VA

FIBA already runs 3 v 3 events already around the world. 4 man teams so you can have a reserve, halfcourt. I would assume multiple entries from countries would be allowed. LBJ + Durant + D12 + any person or thing = Gold.

Here are highlights of one of the 3 v 3 events in Russia.

Be great if the 4th was just some dude.

Back