• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Echo Chamber Love Fest (Debate #4)

What about all the white people killing themselves- as bad as the AIDS epidemic but no mention of it.

What about all the white people killing themselves- as bad as the AIDS epidemic but no mention of it.

To be fair, it took Republicans several years to acknowledge the AIDS academic as well.

I was legitimately impressed by Kasich running through the world leadership strategies. Probably the best answer given to any question in any of the GOP debates. Must also be nice for Rand Paul to be able to finally get a chance to stand out for being knowledgeable.

Carly had shockingly little to say other than big government big government big government. Jeb is done. Carson and Trump didn't say much but it won't matter. Rubio did ok but can't shake that little brother feel and Rand killed him on his "I'm anti-government but here's $2 trillion in handouts" argument.

Should be Trump, Carson, Kasich, Rubio in December. Dump the rest.

Thanks, Fox Business, for giving us this gift

CTgXk4RUYAARlZe.jpg

It confuses me that only one Republican candidate actually seems to be fiscally conservative, yet almost no one supports him. Politics have become a battle of engrained social issues which don't appear to me solved by a President but rather by public support. So much talk of candidates being non-presidential or unelectable because they actually want to fix problems rather than continue the shit we've put ourselves in.

I have to say I consider myself left but the way the dems play illegal immigration for the Hispanic vote annoys me.

I actually believe the republicans are more realistic

Immigration, even illegal, is good for the nation's economy that receives the immigrants if you look at it from a macro perspective.

It is just so stupid, in my opinion, to view immigration to a nation as a bad thing.

Immigration, even illegal, is good for the nation's economy that receives the immigrants if you look at it from a macro perspective.

It is just so stupid, in my opinion, to view immigration to a nation as a bad thing.

But the democrats are far more cynical

Trump and Carson want zero part of smaller debates since more questions and longer answers would expose their lack of knowledge and preparation. Trump thinks he and Putin are boys because of interviews conducted halfway around the world were aired on the same show. Thinks he knows about China because of a banking tenant, but doesn't know China isn't part of TPP. Wants to talk about Starbucks holiday cups because they're also a tenant.

Ridiculous to be giving Santorum, Jindal, and Huckabee more time than Trump and Carson. Should be 5 or 6 in the main event. Wild crowd in a state that elected Scott Walker three times. Took GOP roughly ten minutes to figure out Walker was a mess, even relative to these clowns. Only good crowd moment was when they applauded Kasich pointing out the absurdity of rounding up and deporting 11M people.

It confuses me that only one Republican candidate actually seems to be fiscally conservative, yet almost no one supports him. Politics have become a battle of engrained social issues which don't appear to me solved by a President but rather by public support. So much talk of candidates being non-presidential or unelectable because they actually want to fix problems rather than continue the shit we've put ourselves in.

It boils down to two things.
1. Anti-government-want an outsider
2. Liberal media victim hood

Back