• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Do people who watch soccer year round think Ian Darke is as awesome as I do when I hear him in the WC every 4 years? He's so much better than all the other announcers.

Darke is great. like Keller as an announcer as well.

Agreed, Keller has been great. Finally seems like we have an American color commentator who isn't an enormous douche.

I also think Jon Champion has been phenomenal as the second lead announcer calling the big non US and England games.

0u9Z22c.png

I kind of wish they had let Pepe play today so we could have seen him do something stupid against us

I also hope we score another early goal or two so we see selfish bastard Ronaldo.

I want to see us crush them, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women

I'm hyped for this like it is a Man United Champions League knockout game. Nerves are picking up. I love this feeling.

God help me, I do love it so.
patton_god_help_me_i_do_love_it_so_george_c_scott.png

Dv7 are you at Small Batch?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

@SoccerInsider: Howard; Johnson, Cameron, Besler, Beasley; Beckerman, Jones; Bedoya, Bradley, Zusi; Dempsey #usmnt

@ESPNFC: No chance CR7 was missing this.

#POR XI: Beto, Bruno Alves, Veloso, Ronaldo, Moutinho, Costa, Meireles, Nani, A. Almeida, Pereira, Postiga

Back