• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Win, lose, or draw from here in, this has been incredibly fun to watch. Jurgen has this team playing so much better that the sum of its individual parts.

Win, lose, or draw from here in, this has been incredibly fun to watch. Jurgen has this team playing so much better that the sum of its individual parts.

Agreed

Yedlin is such a game changer with his speed. If Spurs don't intend to play him this season I hope he gest loaned out to a lower EPL team, such as Leicester. With the right development this kid could be a terror come 2018.

This team is also a good preview of what are team will most likely look like in 2018.

A lot of young players and no Dempsey, Jones or Howard. The only key player player missing is Jozy and you could argue our attack is currently better without him.

MORRIS ON!

Holy balls COLLEGE SOPHOMORE JORDAN MORRIS just about scored a RIDIC goal 20 seconds after coming on against the WC champions

This kid has a future

This second half has been a lot of fun. Glad I'm watching.

Holy crap Mikey just about scored on that sick breakaway

We are taking it to the Germans

This is nuts

I'm G-chatting with my MLS source, who normally has a good handle about whats going on, and he just told me that the rumor on the street is that Morris is trying to work out a deal with Everton.

I would lose my shit if that happens

BOBBBBBBBBBBBY FUCKING WOOD

NO GODDAMN WAY

THIS ISNT REAL

USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
4 minutes of stoppage? Seems long.

So two road wins against the #1 and #6 ranked FIFA squads. Who saw that coming?

Is Bobby Wood left footed? That was some shot from him.

Back