• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I wonder what opposing players think when they see Beckerman take off his warmup jacket and he has a jersey on? There has to be a minimum of at least a few "my god he's not a cameraman?" moments on every international trip.

Headed over to the ELP thread DV7. Before I leave I just want to wish every single Mexican player and fan a horrible, horrible death.

I guess that's how you should approach the first half at Azteca, maybe? That being said I'd like to see Shea and Boyd come on early on in the second half

HOW IN THE FUCK DID WE LOSE THAT OLYMPIC QUALIFIER TO FUCKING EL SALVADOR?

HT Touches in attacking third: Mexico 125, US 26

This is fucking embarrassing.

Well, this will pause the pro-Torres faction ( including JK ). The guy is just not a difference-maker and never really has been. This is a very makeshift line-up with Johnson and Edu out of position and some real 3rd stringers in Williams, Beckerman, and Castillo. It is a showcase opportunity for Cameron, Herc and Torres. Cameron already much better than Gooch, Herc doing his best, and Torres playing like a 12y/o rec girl waiting for the coach to yell where to go.

This really makes you wonder what we'd play like with Jozy, Deuce, Boca, Bradley, Holden, and Cholo( or somebody close to him ).

I just nodded my head in agreement with Taylor Twellman for about 30 seconds. That was creepy.

Well, this will pause the pro-Torres faction ( including JK ). The guy is just not a difference-maker and never really has been. This is a very makeshift line-up with Johnson and Edu out of position and some real 3rd stringers in Williams, Beckerman, and Castillo. It is a showcase opportunity for Cameron, Herc and Torres. Cameron already much better than Gooch, Herc doing his best, and Torres playing like a 12y/o rec girl waiting for the coach to yell where to go.

This really makes you wonder what we'd play like with Jozy, Deuce, Boca, Bradley, Holden, and Cholo( or somebody close to him ).

Torres looks bad when playing with guys out of position and others that are inexperienced and/or not first teamers?

NO WAY!

Beckerman, Williams, and Torres were all horrid. Cameron, Gomez, and Castillo :eek: we're our best 3 IMO

Back