• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Can we please find different chants?

OHHHHHHHH USAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....USA...USA...USAAAAAAAA

repeat enough times until enough of an asshole

Get ready for the dirty tackles and dives. Down two goals, Guat will go to what they know.

I feel pretty good knowing Jones isn't out there to pick up a retard red.

h8bdyscsj:iphone

Holy crap, they just showed the Jamaica highlights against Antigua and Barbuda. Absolutely comical goalkeeping on both of the goals.

I love Michael Bradley. Turning into quite the regista.

He had a sluggish start to this game, but the last 20 minutes he's been running shit.

Zusi and Herc have been very good - both are running their asses off tonight. EJ(!) shockingly good as well. The entire back 4 on the other hand has just doused themselves in gasoline and ran around like human torches.

Holy crap, they just showed the Jamaica highlights against Antigua and Barbuda. Absolutely comical goalkeeping on both of the goals.
What exactly happened on that first Jamaica goal? Looked like it went five hole.

For you non-lip readers out there, Bradley just told Dempsey "I don't give a F who scores" apparently in response to Dempsey apologizing for cherry picking.

CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!

Also sorry SD3, but I ended up having staying around my place to watch the game and not heading to the AO thing in G'boro. I got invited to a double date happy hour thing, so I decided to think with my second brain and go to that. After that we hung around an watched the first half at the bar and I just walked back in my apartment.

Anyways I'm loving the fluidity out there. GAM and Deuce have a great chemistry together. Gotta keep it it tight in the back and advance, that's all that matters at this point.

What exactly happened on that first Jamaica goal? Looked like it went five hole.

I let in a goal like in my amateur league here in Austria in a training drill, and I got a 5 minute screaming fit in German for it. I have no clue how an international keeper of any level gets beaten by that.

Back