• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIDE THE HARLEY DOWN THE HILL!!! GO DEACS!

Where has this been?

Clawson has some more explaining to do after this one.

It’s almost as if the staff didn’t realize that they had to gameplan to a different quarterback.

Where has this been?

It’s almost as if the staff didn’t realize that they had to gameplan to a different quarterback.

Pretty sure they said Clemson had their 2nd string in.

Where has this been?

Clemson is playing 2nd and 3rd string defense. It's call mop up.

Great thing our ic figure things out when we are so far down.... oh and their second string d is in.... maybe that was his plan all along

Where has this been?

Clemson is playing second string D, aren't they.

Happy to score still, but that has contributed to missed tackles and reads that let us score there imo

Clemson is playing 2nd and 3rd string defense. It's call mop up.

That’s fine, but the calls were much better regardless. It was really the first drive where the calls fit the personnel.

The optimist in me wants to believe that Clawson took that drive over. The pessimist in me agrees with you.

Clawson needs to take the off week and decide to clean up the playcalling, make our WR's spend lots of time with the JUGS machine and we can get 7-8 wins this year. We have a good bit of talent on this team.

No Hanging the head by Hinton. Played well today. Scared coaches and dropped passes. The future is bright with Hinton. Hinton unleashed is a beautiful idea.

And I’m making observations from watching decades of football, and my observation has been far more dances that end in loss yardage or holding calls than anything productive.

Cool, I’ll take my chances that MOST punt returns consisting of 2+ “moves” over a returner making less than 1 “move” results in a touchdown.

Back