• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP OJ Simpson !!

Yes, because, NDA or not, the President of Student Affairs is immediately going to tell the details of illegal bribery to the part-time student intern working at the front desk. JFC, I'd rather deal with OJ than the idiots who utilize social media.

So USC back in the day was no different from Nebraska under Osborne or Baylor under Starr and Briles. Hardly astonishing.

When millenium is six years nigh
The gladiator Orenthal shall fly
On bronco white as snowhare's fleece
And Wood of Brent shall have no peace

-Nostradamus

That NDA story is bullshit. No way that happened. ( the part time student employee being told of a payoff part, not the OJ beating up chicks part.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may have fooled the jury, but no way does he fool St. Peter.

Yes, because, NDA or not, the President of Student Affairs is immediately going to tell the details of illegal bribery to the part-time student intern working at the front desk. JFC, I'd rather deal with OJ than the idiots who utilize social media.
Yeah this story did not make a lot of sense to me. Like the NDA would be to protect only OJ, too.

Didn’t fool the jury, the police and DA were corrupt and fucked up the case
I don't think the DA's office was corrupt, but the police sure were. Fuhrman having to take the 5th to all those questions, especially the 1 on planting the glove, went a long way to killing the prosecution's case.

Back