• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roll The Quad: 11:05am Tuesday

Damn, damn, damn, if it wasn't the busiest part of tax season I'd be there tossing some tp!!!!!! I will be flying my WF car flags tomorrow after the announcement though!

Can I Amazon Prime next-day some to anybody willing to do my part, on the condition that if the presser tomorrow is for an extension it is to be used as kindling for some sort of fire?

I wouldn't be surprised if WFPD didn't try to stop folks from rolling the Quad in this instance.

I'm sure there would be some security at the quad preventing this from happening. Don't think Ron will have anyone celebrating his buddies departure.

That would be awesome if Wellman had the goons out there and they started clubbing the people out rolling the quad. Definitely need the camera phones out to video the mayhem.

Need to start distributing this idea to the sorority and fraternity list serv / facebook / social media pages. Would be awesome to get the campus out to roll the quad. Take a picture of it, and put it on the last billboard ad.

Need to start distributing this idea to the sorority and fraternity list serv / facebook / social media pages. Would be awesome to get the campus out to roll the quad. Take a picture of it, and put it on the last billboard ad.

Total geed suggestion.

To celebrate V-W-S day, I'm dressing in a sailor suit and kissing a random girl on the quad. (Only if she is ok with it). Who's with me?

Back