• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Running ACC Hoop Thread

VaDeac

Reaction score
State up big early on Pitt. 17-2.

Six games today, including duke at ND and the offensive display that is sure to be UVA at FSU.

Pitt up 10 now on State.

I don't know that State imploded...I think Pitt just absolutely exploded.

Pitt is a lot of fun to watch. I think it will come down to Syracuse and Pitt for the regular season title.

So Miami is up 3 against Cuse. 10 minutes to go in the 2nd half. Whoa.

The Cuse is a weird program. Even when they are really good, they are susceptible to some real head scratcher results.

Miami has the big bodies to keep them off the offensive glass and they've done a good job limiting transition. Cuse's half-court execution against a zone has been bad.

Cuse survives. Maryland also moves to 2-0 in conference. Duke at ND and Clem at BC now.
Didn't see that Robert Carter, Jr. tore his meniscus. That's gonna hurt GT big time. Don't see them finishing any higher than 11th.

The non calls on Duke in this game are hilarious and predictable

This year's BC team might be worse than our first team under [Redacted].

Oh my, Notre Dame up 6 on Duke with 4 minutes left. ND on a crazy run.

I watched a good part of the Syracuse game and that was an ugly affair. That said, I went to a bar with a friend who went to Arizona and the bar had hotter 30 year old UA alumni girls than any chick I ever saw at Wake.

11 for 22 on fts. ND is 2nd in the conf in FT%

HAHAHAHA YES!!!!!!!!

Back