• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman

Yeah but it’s aimed at Wake, Clawson specifically.

Yeah but it’s aimed at Wake, Clawson specifically.
Is it though? They talked with one another both before and after the game, and Clawson still spoke highly of him in the presser despite what he said about ND

That doesn’t really matter with boiler plate athlete Instagram shit.

It's OK to think Clawson has been amazing for us as a program and when he was hired 10 years ago and has exceeded Wake historical performance AND to think he's not the guy to lead us into this new era of College Football.

It's OK to think Clawson has been amazing for us as a program and when he was hired 10 years ago and has exceeded Wake historical performance AND to think he's not the guy to lead us into this new era of College Football.
It’s also completely too soon into this new era to know whether he is or not. Any coach that is here long enough is going to have a year like this at Wake. I’m not saying Clawson will be or not be the guy we need going forward, but he deserves the opportunity.

This story is now on Fox News. We look like such bitter tiny school trash.

I’m half expecting to read at the end of each article. “Wake Forest has plummeted for years in College Rankings. Notre Dame has moved up three spots.”

How many coaches at the top right now regularly complain about “the modern football landscape”? Most I can think of offhand are possibly losing their edge, like coach. One thing that bothers me about DC, we need enthusiasm and not reluctance. A lot of our best players are choosing to finish their careers at other schools. Either find a way to keep them or embrace the new future and get aggressive in the portal.

How many coaches at the top right now regularly complain about “the modern football landscape”? Most I can think of offhand are possibly losing their edge, like coach. One thing that bothers me about DC, we need enthusiasm and not reluctance. A lot of our best players are choosing to finish their careers at other schools. Either find a way to keep them or embrace the new future and get aggressive in the portal.
Nick Saban Has talked about it quite a bit I believe, you can’t get anymore on top than him.

I don't see anything pointed at Wake or Clawson whatsoever in that. And it wouldn't even make sense. They chummed it up on the field. Clawson said he loves Hartman after the game.

It's just a dude posting a montage of his regular season. I think trying to read into that Clawson is terming him a villain is just way too far...

I don't see anything pointed at Wake or Clawson whatsoever in that. And it wouldn't even make sense. They chummed it up on the field. Clawson said he loves Hartman after the game.

It's just a dude posting a montage of his regular season. I think trying to read into that Clawson is terming him a villain is just way too far...

LOL. Then who is “terming him a villain” which prompted that post?

Y’all must think Clawson is reading your posts.

plz post the Wolverine meme staring at the picture frame, but its Hartman.

Bad look here from Clawson. We must embrace the modern landscape. Not bitch about it like an old WF kappa sig.

“Back when I was at Wake Forest…”.

Not good.
oh shut up coach can say what he pleases

Back