• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sandusky gets 30 years

GSOWakeFan

Cautiously Optimistic
Reaction score
Former assistant Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky was sentenced to no less than 30 years and no more than 60 years in prison with credit for time served. He was convicted in June of sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period.

I don't think he will last that long.

tumblr_mb2l94tRmX1rol1w1.gif

insane. that's liek a year per incident. he should never see the light of day.

I thought it was a little light too. Just say he has 400 years in prison.

While Sandusky has been in isolation at the Centre County Detention Center, he has expressed an interest in serving out his prison time among the general population.
Prison officials will consider what risk Sandusky – a convicted sexual predator – would be under if left alone among the other inmates, even at one of the less-violent facilities.

I think he may actually be sick enough to enjoy the torture he'd receive.

his 'im the victim, this is a conspiracy against me' statement was pretty...bold.

Ehh idk he chose weak boys because he could exert power over them, I dont think getting destroyed in the butt would be enjoyable even for him.

He might as well have 1000 years. Thirty years is the first time he can come up for parole. The odds of him making it to 98 are beyond remote. And if he does, do you really think he'll get parole?

The oldest person in any US prison is 91. I found one person was in prison at 94 as of 2006. He died there.

This is a life sentence. By not giving him 200, 400 or 1000 years, the judge likely took giving him too cruel a sentence off the table for an appeal. This number has the same results.

his 'im the victim, this is a conspiracy against me' statement was pretty...bold.

The difference between his interview(s?) before the trial and this were notable to me. He seemed really batty before the trial and actually lucid in this recent audio.

Ehh idk he chose weak boys because he could exert power over them, I dont think getting destroyed in the butt would be enjoyable even for him.

Just basing that off the article saying he has expressed interest in serving in general pop. That seemed strange to me.

Just basing that off the article saying he has expressed interest in serving in general pop. That seemed strange to me.

It's probably a play to get beat up and get out based on the fact that they can't keep him safe or something.

Exactly.

Idk that anybody would really feel a sense of justice no matter what came in his sentencing. He's a miserable excuse for a human who deserves to rot in jail and hell, and he will.

He might as well have 1000 years. Thirty years is the first time he can come up for parole. The odds of him making it to 98 are beyond remote. And if he does, do you really think he'll get parole?

The oldest person in any US prison is 91. I found one person was in prison at 94 as of 2006. He died there.

This is a life sentence. By not giving him 200, 400 or 1000 years, the judge likely took giving him too cruel a sentence off the table for an appeal. This number has the same results.

This is a really good point.

I agree with the overall theory of what you're saying. The judge gave him just enough time so that it's life in prison, but not too much to raise any appellate issues...whatever those may be.

i hope he enjoys the jeffrey dahmer broomstick style prison death

Back