• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Azinger is in heaven watching these guys struggle. Just giddy about every shot that doesn't work out. When McIlroy putted it off the green I thought he was going to start running around the broadcast booth riding the bull like Happy Gilmore.

I seriously can't believe there are people out there that think he's a good announcer that should continue being the voice of NBC golf. He's just miserable to listen to.

Chad Ramey was leading by two shots on the 17th tee.

Then this:
Shot 1
152 yds to water, 20 ft 6 in. to hole
Shot 2
Penalty
Drop in tee box, 89 yds to hole
Shot 3
98 yds to water, 34 ft 2 in. to hole
Shot 4
Penalty
Drop in tee box, 88 yds to hole
Shot 5
82 yds to green, 19 ft 5 in. to hole
Shot 6
Putt 22 ft 3 in., 2 ft 8in. to hole
Shot 7
in the hole

I have a whole new appreciation and affinity for Rory after watching Full Swing.

Keith Mitchell slicing the hell out of a ball into the water right before the weather horn goes off is just hilarious content.

Scheffler holes out and Azinger immediately starts talking about how it's going to be a negative because it's too emotional then says he mishit it and just got lucky.

Man he sucks.

Cam ignored my "Go Deacs" today but I don't blame him because it was right after he finished and he did not have a good day...

Cam ignored my "Go Deacs" today but I don't blame him because it was right after he finished and he did not have a good day...
That happened to me at The Masters last year with Webb. I was up against the rope too on 16 tee and he was hardly a yard from me. Plus it was a practice round. My son abused me for it.

Yeah, I followed him on #10 at East Lake last fall with no one else around. He saw my WF hat and just kept on walking. I think he's just one of those guys who just prefers to concentrate on the course.

Shocked they are finally doing it. Must be some buy in from the ball manufacturers.

Back