• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Hey now, he probably closed him out on the 15th hole so you just add up you strokes to that point, right?

Just like my buddy who was a +1.4 six weeks ago but got himself up to a 3.6 for their member/guest this weekend. Totally legit, golfers just go through hot and cold streaks!

DR is a 12 but shoots a 74 in the member guest from the senior tees.

Hmmm, I don't see that score posted. So you are either a liar or a sandbagger, take your pick. In fact, you haven't posted a score in the 70s in almost a year.
Haha, yep. Also, wtf tees do you have to play from for a 67.8/126 or 69.6/122 rating/slope???

To be fair, I have access to the Sedgfield tee sheet, and the Tubby tee time seems to have happened. Was really hoping that was totally made-up as well.

Offer still stands - meet up at Old North State when it re-opens this fall (should be awesome after the reno). Play the tips, or even the regular mens tees off our indexes. $100 a hole. LK can come referee. Would actually probably be a fun time, but him just a chicken boy.

Haha, yep. Also, wtf tees do you have to play from for a 67.8/126 or 69.6/122 rating/slope???

To be fair, I have access to the Sedgfield tee sheet, and the Tubby tee time seems to have happened. Was really hoping that was totally made-up as well.
This is a weirder flex than having a tee time with Tubby.

We play match play with Coach Smith and i'm not supposed to post those scores.

I also have sub 80 rounds this year so far at Oakmont, Seminole, Medalist, Bear's Club, and Ridgewood. More fodder for the hater's to enjoy.

We play match play with Coach Smith and i'm not supposed to post those scores.

I also have sub 80 rounds this year so far at Oakmont, Seminole, Medalist, Bear's Club, and Ridgewood. More fodder for the hater's to enjoy.
So you also don't know the handicap rules of golf. You post match play rounds - if you are conceded a hole or shot you count the hole as the score you most likely would have had on that hole. If you don't play a hole at all you score it as par plus any shots your current index would have given you on that hole. Excuse denied.
And you have posted none of those other sub-80 rounds. So you are a confirmed sandbagger. If I were you I would just have admitted to being a liar - there is nothing lower than a sandbagger.

I don't get the point here. What are they all now doing? Taking Saudi money? That is not why these players were treasonous. They were treasonous because they left the PGA tour and started litigation against the PGA tour.
Man how the goalposts have shifted.

What the PGA did was a thousand times worse than what these players did.

What is actually treasonous is smearing players for taking Saudi money and ruining their reputations, while the entire time you were just negotiating your Saudi bag.

Man fuck the PGA

the fact that a 40 year old dude that plays from the fucking senior tees brags about his handicap is..... Fucking amazing.

Back