• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Say hello to our new friends

I have about a billion friends who went through Syracuse and for the most part their fine. Which is hard to do with that large of a fanbase, as well as their birthright to be obnoxious Yankees.

And from my OB experience all the Louisville fans were awesome. Glad to have both schools coming in the league.

My experiences with the UL people at the Orange Bowl was generally very good. Only thing I didn't like was that their "C-A-R-D-S" was their main cheer but that's nothing. Most fans I ran into were complimentary of WF and told us good game. I compare this to my time in Charlotte with UConn people, many of whom I wished to physically harm as they were so f-ing annoying.

Those UCONN fans were the worst. I about got into a fight in the stands because one dude (who was with his 8 year old kid) wouldn't stop making dead Skip jokes. Worst people ever.

Was my group of friends the only one that repeatedly ran into toothless, shirtless, overall-clad embarrassments from UL the entire Orange Bowl week? They were all over Miami, from our hotel in frickin Coral Gables all the way to the tailgate and stadium.

SU fans are obnoxious as hell, but at least they know how to conjugate verbs.

We ran into some majorly obnoxious Louisville fans while out one night during the Orange Bowl festivities. I wanted to throw my Fat Tuesdays drink on them, but that would have been a waste of an alcoholic beverage.

Louisville is an interesting cross section of fans. The UNC/State comparison is pretty close. A small contingent of their fans, but very die hard, are successful professional people that moved to Louisville for career reasons and never left. Then there are a lot of south and west end dudes that dress and talk like K-Fed hanging with way tatted up chicks.

This is the correct answer.

http://tinyurl.com/UofLFans

Back