• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Scalping at MD games?

ZDeac

Reaction score
I'm thinking about going to the Maryland/Miami game on Monday night. There's a groupon deal with $22 tickets right now but I tend to assume I can do better than that if I show up with some cash. Any of our Terps have any insight?

There will be tickets available, the DC scalpers will be sure to be lingering around. Beyond that I'm not much help.

I doubt you'll get tix <$22 even in the lots unless you're really persistent.

Depends on if you are willing to wait until after kickoff.

Sounds good, thanks guys. I'll probably just pull the trigger on the Groupon in that case.

As of yesterday they were selling 10 dollar tickets in the lower level (scooped a couple of these myself.)

Try this link.

umterps.com/footballfamily

Also, I know you're not a Terp but if you go please wear the right color.

Haha I will. Going with a guy in grad school there so I'll wear red.

Haha I will. Going with a guy in grad school there so I'll wear red.

Not so fast my friend!

operation54k-1.jpg

Just checked and there are still some solid tickets left for the 10 dollar price. Comes to 12.50 a ticket for 2 after fees and such.

Yeah, and tell your friend about the color thing too. Don't want our grad student not showing school spirit. :)

As of yesterday they were selling 10 dollar tickets in the lower level (scooped a couple of these myself.)

Try this link.

umterps.com/footballfamily

Thanks for the link. using it right now. Much appreciated.

At UMD law and thinking about going. Tix for ~$10 sounds pretty sweet.

Yes yes the more the merrier just please thank me by wearing the correct color. Certainly doesn't have to say Terps. Hell, if you are a Deac you definitely already have a black and a gold shirt.

Yep, seat is in Section 20, so I need black. Problem is I don't know if I have any black that doesn't have a wake logo on it, haha.

And students are wearing white?

If people actually do this, I think it will be cool.

Yeah its a big if but hopefully it works. And I'm in Section 19 so we will be neighbors Z. I dont think its a huge deal to wear a Wake shirt if its black. Better than showing up in red and sticking out on TV.

Back