• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Schedule for BarBri studying

ellisat2

Reaction score
I know that only a few on here will care about this, but if anyone who took a Feb NC Bar exam or a recent July exam would send me their BarBri study schedule, I would appreciate it.

Shoot me a PM if you have a schedule to send and I'll respond with my email address. Thanks.

ellis

I know that only a few on here will care about this, but if anyone who took a Feb NC Bar exam or a recent July exam would send me their BarBri study schedule, I would appreciate it.

Shoot me a PM if you have a schedule to send and I'll respond with my email address. Thanks.

ellis

The attorney next door to me is taking it. I will ask her if she can send it to me and I will forward it.

The attorney next door to me is taking it. I will ask her if she can send it to me and I will forward it.

I would appreciate that very much. You already have my email. Thanks again.

you moving back to NC?
He's already back, I think he's in Hendersonville

Yep. Good ol' Hendo.

JESUS ELLIS CREATE YOUR OWN DAMN STUDY SCHEDULE

What a richard you are. Likely the biggest richard on these boards. They were better when you were gone, butthead.

Well hot damn, just spent the weekend there. Nice place. Ellis, didn't care for the old gig? You going to be hanging a shingle in Henersonville?

Not resorting to the shingle route quite yet. Talking to firms in Hendersonville, Charlotte, Nashville, and Memphis still - figuring out my options and hopefully ending up in a better place than I was last time.

Back