• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Scheyerface returns to Duke as "special" assistant

smallbigtall

jon gruden's haircut
Reaction score
Just when we thought we had escaped it. But the return of Scheyerface could turn out to be pretty fun for the fans who for some reason still show up to basketball games.

linky

wakeforestface.jpg

Now that UMD is gone, it's safe for him to show the Scheyerface in the ACC again.

And we bag on Wellman for bringing back Deacs into the fold?

And we bag on Wellman for bringing back Deacs into the fold?

Coach K's employment agency. I won't be surprised to see Brian Zoubek serving his creampuffs to the Duke bench real soon.

Wow. I'd totally forgotten about that guy so I read about what happened to him after Duke. I remember he was projected as late first round to mid second round in the draft but forgot if he got drafted.

Apparently he caught Mono before the draft, lost a bunch of weight, skipped the combine, and went undrafted. Then he played one d-league game before being finger-stabbed in his eye, causing him to have his cornea surgically re-attached - which he never recovered from.

Guess all that bad Duke karma finally caught up to him.

Just when we thought we had escaped it. But the return of Scheyerface could turn out to be pretty fun for the fans who for some reason still show up to basketball games.

linky

wakeforestface.jpg

LOL at Teague doing a mocking version of Scheyerface in the background.

Wow. I'd totally forgotten about that guy so I read about what happened to him after Duke. I remember he was projected as late first round to mid second round in the draft but forgot if he got drafted.

Apparently he caught Mono before the draft, lost a bunch of weight, skipped the combine, and went undrafted. Then he played one d-league game before being finger-stabbed in his eye, causing him to have his cornea surgically re-attached - which he never recovered from.

Guess all that bad Duke karma finally caught up to him.

love to hate the guy cause he's a dukie and all but damn, that sucks.

i love the story from the MD fan that saw at some resort when he was on vacation. he tried all week to finally get a picture with him and when he did he dropped the face standing next to him.

Coach K said he's one of the best ball handlers he's ever known and perfect for working on his staff. /innuendo

My freshman year I printed out hundreds of scheyer-faces at the administrative assistants copy machine and handed them out to the student section.

Back