• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Discussion Thread

Have you been to Tallahassee? It's the armpit of Florida. It really does suck. But for dense, hot chicks it can't be beat.

So will there just be two games on Tuesday now? Pretty weird and late in the game for this IMO. So whatever place we finish in, we will actually finish one spot ahead because of this?

Weird as hell.
Unless their players lose the will to win and they finish behind us. Not likely of course.

Saturday the first day in ACC history with two top 10 matchups (ND/Duke, Louisville/UVa)

I had no idea that Grayson Allen was such a freak athlete... Duke is absolutely pounding Notre Dame with Harry in attendance.

That Kwe Parker-like block was redonk.

I had no idea he was 6'4 either. What the fuck is Duke doing playing a borerline 5-star 6.2 minutes per game. I hope Harry's friends are aware of the fact that they'll be buried in that rotation for years to come.

In other news - Katenda sighting! One of our first (of many) recruiting heartbreaks during the [Redacted]-era.

Did anyone happen to see the end of Illinois @ Mich St? Illinois almost lost due to a flagrant one called on a basic box out of a free throw shooter. Though I had little rooting interest, I almost lost my mind. My boi Teddy Valentine at it again. My 6 year-old daughter now knows all about what a incompetent SOB Valentine is....

Did anyone happen to see the end of Illinois @ Mich St? Illinois almost lost due to a flagrant one called on a basic box out of a free throw shooter. Though I had little rooting interest, I almost lost my mind. My boi Teddy Valentine at it again. My 6 year-old daughter now knows all about what a incompetent SOB Valentine is....

The Big Ten has extremely inconsistent refs. They seem to change from tight to loose with every commercial break.

UVA held Louisville scoreless in the final 10:32 of the 1st half.

I have a raging jealousy toward UVA. I'm gonna need a twelve step program soon.

Bennett was a great hire or the greatest hire? Seriously, everything about that program is elite right now.

Yep.

Side note: Only 4 Louisville players (Rozier, Jones, Harrell, and Blackshear) have scored in Louisville's last 2 games. And most likely none of them will be there next year. Pretty amazing. Next year might be Pitino's worst at Louisville.

It's early, but I think Florida pulls off the upset tonight.

Bennett was a great hire or the greatest hire? Seriously, everything about that program is elite right now.

It's not just basketball. They're fucking great at just about everything right now.

Except football. And there are people who want Littlepage canned over that. Mind blowing.

Back