• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long PGA tour thread--the presidents cup from south korea

Definitely well done. Feherty is excellent at making his guests comfortable.

Really enjoyed hearing more about how he and Tesori work together.

I wouldn't call Webb funny mebane, but he is definitely pleasant and happy.

The putting room with the Augusta wall was awesome.

Planning on watching the U.S. Open final round with some friends at my house on Fathers Day. Just realized that things might be weird given it is on the west coast.

Fox site says coverage on Sunday from 2-11pm. Any idea when it will actually finish? Same as usual (around 7pm)? Or are we talking 9-10pm?

Just curious. Haven't been able to figure it out from looking online.

If the USGA website is correct, it looks like the last group will go off the first tee around 6pm EDT Sunday.

Last edited:
tony-montana16.gif

Planning on watching the U.S. Open final round with some friends at my house on Fathers Day. Just realized that things might be weird given it is on the west coast.

Fox site says coverage on Sunday from 2-11pm. Any idea when it will actually finish? Same as usual (around 7pm)? Or are we talking 9-10pm?

Just curious. Haven't been able to figure it out from looking online.

Yeah, with this course being in the Pacific Northwest, the day is going to be really long (sunset around 9:10pm local time in Seattle this time of year). Fox is going to push this thing well into east coast prime time for sure, even more so than NBC had done for Olympic/Pebble Beach (I think they had coverage ending at 10pm eastern on Saturday and 9pm on Sunday in 2010/2012).

I love that it's Sunday primetime. My plans are set. And contrary to how some of y'all feel, I love the look of the course. Got to watch Royal County Down a couple of weeks ago and suspect next week will be similar - except 20-30 degrees warmer and a little less windy.

Webb went out in 34 and made the turn at -2 for the tournament. He's now played the first seven holes on the back side in +6 and is going to miss the cut.

Webb is paired with Na and Bradley.

What did the group behind them do to piss off the suits at the usga?

Webb is paired with Na and Bradley.

What did the group behind them do to piss off the suits at the usga?

Who is worse than those 3? Maybe Crane? Actually, Na isn't quite as bad as he used to be. He's damn slow, but at least he got rid of those Sergioesque waggles and fake swings. But he still seems as strange as he ever was. The funny thing is he's playing his best golf and is in danger of making the Presidents Cup or Ryder Cup. That couldn't be good for our fragile team chemistry.

I love that it's Sunday primetime. My plans are set. And contrary to how some of y'all feel, I love the look of the course. Got to watch Royal County Down a couple of weeks ago and suspect next week will be similar - except 20-30 degrees warmer and a little less windy.

My problem with the U.S. Open is the damn 18 hole playoff on a Monday. In watching the other 3 majors I'm pulling hard for the drama of a playoff, but with the USO it's just the opposite. It's the equivalent of a Game 7 tie in regulation of the NBA final and they come back the next day at 11:000 a.m. and play another quarter. Buzzkill

Back