• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long PGA tour thread--the presidents cup from south korea

Good find! I looked it up to see what they did. They used a couple holes from the Gold Course back when they used to host the Kemper Open. They also tinkered with the ordering of holes on the blue course at least once for a major.

I like the gold course more than the blue.

Good find! I looked it up to see what they did. They used a couple holes from the Gold Course back when they used to host the Kemper Open. They also tinkered with the ordering of holes on the blue course at least once for a major.

Forgot about that. The year Els won his second US Open, what is now 10 played the other direction as 18. Was not a fan of an Open finishing with a par 3.

Forgot about that. The year Els won his second US Open, what is now 10 played the other direction as 18. Was not a fan of an Open finishing with a par 3.

Right. And the year Rory won they used 17 as 18 I think. Actually, they might have changed the course around a bit since the Els Open. The course is beautiful in the fall with all of the mature trees.

Right. And the year Rory won they used 17 as 18 I think. Actually, they might have changed the course around a bit since the Els Open. The course is beautiful in the fall with all of the mature trees.

17 is officially the 18th hole in the routing now. They changed the old par 3 18th to play away from the clubhouse as a new par 3 10th. The routing flows much better now.

good for ollie schweinsteiger or whatever. following up an unpaid 12 place finish in scotland with nice play in his first pro tourney

Yep needed a back 9 charge to make the cut yesterday and then fired 66 today. Have him in my fantasy league this week. Also had Delaet though so that's a wash.

bubba is tough to root for

is this hearn dude going to run away with this?

Day or Hearn would be fine. Just not Bubba. Was turning back and forth to the LPGA event in Michigan. I think Lexi Thompson might be the same person as Dustin Johnson. She bombs it past everyone on that tour but is lousy with her wedges. She was hitting it well over 300 in some fast conditions. Saw her play last year. I think she's longer than guys like Zach and Furyk. Easier to look at too.

Allenby stiffed the guy who carried it for him on the back 9 on Thursdsy. LOL

Great putt there. Wow.

That putt was moving. If he didn't hit the hole, it goes 8' by. Great for him. He's 1 of my favorite players, and I'm rooting for him over everyone else not named Haas at Whistling Straits.

Was turning back and forth again between that and Lexi winning up in Michigan. Happy to see her win, but she needs to improve her putting and wedge game. Watching her play with someone like Salas is the equivalent of watching Tiger in the Masters over DiMarco years ago - the average difference off the tee is 40-50 yards.

LK - did you hear this weeks is Tiger's tournament? And Tiger's playing? And Tiger loves the military? And Tiger is turning things around? Did you see Morning Drive count down Tiger's top shots at the Quicken Loans over the years? Do you have a special Twitter account just for watching the Tiger Tracker blog his warmup? Did you know PGA Tour Live is debuting this week so they can show every single shot Tiger hits in the Friday morning coverage? Did you hear Tiger's speed is back and his patterns are good? If he makes the cut are you flying or driving up to see him play in person over the weekend?

:D

Back