• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Selection Sunday Thread

I absolutely think that State will get up for second round game against a #1 seed. I'm just not sure if they are good enough to beat Indiana. I do think they will give them a serious run, though. Also, they need to worry about looking past Temple.

I'm completely terrified that we will overlook Temple but I think we will survive that game. They really are a pretty good matchup for us as we can stick Brown on Wyatt and hope he does what he did to Eric Greene in the first round of the ACC Tourney. Hey don't have a ton of size that can get us in trouble down low and they don't play a slow down grind it out style which we sometimes struggle with.

IF NCSU can survive the first round the IU game will be interesting. It was a great game last season and i'm sure it would be another great game this season if we happen to make it. Zeller is obviously an issue and Olidipo killed us last year but I think Brown and CJL can equally give them problems if they play up to their potential. We have shown we can play with anyone if we come to play @Michigan and against Duke/Miami so we won't be scared. Just don't know if we will put it all together to actually pull the upset. Should be a great tourney either way.

Haha yes I am a State grad, both of my parents are WF grads and I grew up going to the Joel for every game and still have a special spot for WF, hence why i'm over here as much as I am. And I purposefully don't have an avatar to try to avoid any confusion but that doesn't seem to work....

Nice man. I am a Temple grad from the Northeast that grew up idolizing Duncan after seeing him live @ NC State when I was 10 years old. From that day on I was a devoted Deac fan.

Back