• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Selling my user-namesake

Supradeac

Reaction score
I am finally selling my 95 Toyota Supra TT and I thought I would let you guys know in case you have a friend or know someone who is in the market for a sportscar. I posted the information and pictures on another car forum but I wanted to be sure you guys had the opportunity to check it out.

http://importsnc.com/forums/cars-sale/61919-fs-1995-toyota-supra-tt-6-speed.html

I know this isn't really a marketplace, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

208123_508752608603_7205665_30149099_3618_n.jpg

185985_508752354113_7205665_3168705_7630_n.jpg

Aww man, if I didn't have my Vette, I would be sorely tempted. Always loved the Supra. Wish Toyota would revive it.

Saw this car many times in and around Winston. Very nice. Good luck selling.

Baller! I had a 1979 L82...loved it when it was not broken, which was not often. I was at wake when the first ZR-1 came out, that was an awesome car back then. I want one so bad but not very practical with a 4-year old and lack of funding.

Nice, no trouble with the new one. I had an 04 convertible for a while, which I loved. Only trouble I ever had with it was the passenger window got stuck for a wihle.

Love my Vette. It is purely a toy, and they are not without their own issues, but there is just nothing else quite like it for me. Especially not for the money.

Love that first picture. If I recall correctly it was taken shortly after I almost died in the Sebring. Memories :(

Nice, no trouble with the new one. I had an 04 convertible for a while, which I loved. Only trouble I ever had with it was the passenger window got stuck for a wihle.

Love my Vette. It is purely a toy, and they are not without their own issues, but there is just nothing else quite like it for me. Especially not for the money.

6-speed?

Baller! I had a 1979 L82...loved it when it was not broken, which was not often. I was at wake when the first ZR-1 came out, that was an awesome car back then. I want one so bad but not very practical with a 4-year old and lack of funding.

Also, POSREP. More details, please! I have a friend who always tells the story of his dad's '68 L88. His dad let his grandfather (dad's dad..you understand) borrow the car one day to go pick up laundry from the dry cleaner. He left the car running and went inside quickly, but the car was gone when he returned. Police called the next day to inform him the car had been wrapped around a tree.

Also, POSREP. More details, please! I have a friend who always tells the story of his dad's '68 L88. His dad let his grandfather (dad's dad..you understand) borrow the car one day to go pick up laundry from the dry cleaner. He left the car running and went inside quickly, but the car was gone when he returned. Police called the next day to inform him the car had been wrapped around a tree.

I think a tear may have just trickled down my cheek phys. Too early for such a story.

Yep! Manual transmission for me!

It also has the dual mode exhaust system, which sounds wicked at about 3800 rpm.

Love it. I love the wheels you have, too. I saw this a few months ago in Charlesotn:

2ak9pco.jpg

Love it. I love the wheels you have, too. I saw this a few months ago in Charlesotn:

2ak9pco.jpg

Thanks! Here's a close up after I put the blue powder coated calipers and stainless steel pad covers on:

200350_10150135672594260_658614259_6475281_5523960_n.jpg

Back