• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senior Bowl Selections: Michael Campanaro Selected

TopHat

Reaction score
Looks like Camp has been chosen to play in the Senior Bowl along with a lot of other ACC players. I wonder if Nikita will also get an invite.

Nice! How's Camp doing, by the way?

I assume he will be healthy based on what he said about playing in the Vanderbilt game had we taken care of business against Duke. Probably pretty damn well, if he hired Drew Rosenhaus to be his agent. He certainly has earned it.

Camp broke his collarbone the week before Aaron Rodgers. Realize everyone heals a little differently, but you can extrapolate Camp's progress by Rodgers progress. Would bet that Rodgers plays this week.

Rodgers also has nothing to do except heal. Camp still had to go to class etc. And Rodgers had access to a system design to rehab a multi-million dollar investment as an NFL player. I hope Camp takes as much time as he needs considering he's playing for a payday now.

And I can't imagine them not inviting Whitlock. He dominated in a BCS conference.

I wonder if Rosenhaus would want Camp to play in the game even of he is healthy enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Bowl is 5 weeks away. Camp will absolutely be completely healed by then. The practices are probably more important than the game as the drills are heavily scouted by the teams. Eric Fisher dominated in them last year and ended up as the #1 pick.

I heard a draft "expert," not Kiper or McShay, on the radio and someone asked him about Camp. He said he sees Camp as a day 3 pick and probably a 4th receiver for a team and a ceiling only as high as a #3 receiver on an NFL team. Hope he proves that guy wrong.

I heard a draft "expert," not Kiper or McShay, on the radio and someone asked him about Camp. He said he sees Camp as a day 3 pick and probably a 4th receiver for a team and a ceiling only as high as a #3 receiver on an NFL team. Hope he proves that guy wrong.

A lot of teams are looking to use slot receivers as every down contributors. Look at Welker, Edelman, Brown, Cruz, etc. None of those guys were huge college standouts (maybe Welker). I am not saying Camp is a top 5 WR come draft day but I think if he gets picked up by the right team he would be an impact player. Hell Drew Rosenhaus is betting on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go back and look what was said about Russell Wilson before the draft- too short, etc.

Who's saying that now? Nobody because Wilson has that "it" factor and is a winner.

Camp has it as well. No doubt in Rosenhaus' mind that Camp will be playing on sundays.:D

Back