• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Seth Rollins out 6-9 Months with Torn ACL

Foley's neurologist told him he couldn't ever wrestle again - way way way too many concussions

I wish they'd bring back Shane O Mac and his crew, the Mean Street Posse. "Here comes the MOOOOONEY..."

Shane-o-Mac was a treasure. He took so many risks that he never had to, just to put on a show for everyone. Absolutely put it all on the line every match, and he was pretty entertaining on the mic as well.

As for all the old guys, they were great in their time, but part of the big problem with the WWE now is that they milked those guys into their 40s and 50s instead of working to build up new stars. They have a pretty strong assortment of talent, but the booking has made them look mostly mediocre and creative keeps them from showing their personality.

Shane-o-Mac was a treasure. He took so many risks that he never had to, just to put on a show for everyone. Absolutely put it all on the line every match, and he was pretty entertaining on the mic as well.

As for all the old guys, they were great in their time, but part of the big problem with the WWE now is that they milked those guys into their 40s and 50s instead of working to build up new stars. They have a pretty strong assortment of talent, but the booking has made them look mostly mediocre and creative keeps them from showing their personality.

And creative is racist as fuck.

That too, but somehow The New Day still became the most entertaining tag team since Edge & Christian.

Agreed. Between TND's trombone and Edge and Christian playing the kazoo, a really good argument can be made that WWE should have at least one tag team working a musical instrument into their act at all times.

Pretty Solid Raw last night. Ziggler-Ambrose and Reigns-Cesaro were really solid matches. Paige taking a shot at Charlotte's dead brother legitimately caught me off guard.... I did not see them going there at all... wow.

Pretty Solid Raw last night. Ziggler-Ambrose and Reigns-Cesaro were really solid matches. Paige taking a shot at Charlotte's dead brother legitimately caught me off guard.... I did not see them going there at all... wow.

I figure either Reigns or Ambrose goes heel at Survivor Series.

Agreed. I think they need to have Reigns go heel. Ambrose is too crazy to hate as a heel. Reigns is still so weak on the Mic, he's better as the quiet monster heel type. Looking forward to Ambrose-Owens Sunday night.... I can live without the Del Rio- Reigns match, although i'm sure it will be fine...

Agreed. I think they need to have Reigns go heel. Ambrose is too crazy to hate as a heel. Reigns is still so weak on the Mic, he's better as the quiet monster heel type. Looking forward to Ambrose-Owens Sunday night.... I can live without the Del Rio- Reigns match, although i'm sure it will be fine...

If I had to bet, that's what I would bet on happening. Who knows though?

I hope so, but if not, then I certainly hope Sheamus cashes in at the end of the night. If they want Reigns to be the man, he's going to have to win it from Cena. The only way to do that is have Cena win it from Sheamus after a cash in. You can't have Reigns win it at SS and keep it through Wrestlemania... that will be a disaster unless he is a heel. I would be down for Owens winning it as well, but I'm fine with him as IC champ for now. His pre and post show interviews are amazing. WWE really should broadcast some of those web-exclusive interviews. They are almost always better than what is actually on TV.

And creative is racist as fuck.

I agree with this. I think it was SummerSlam this year where the only match where there was a minority was a 4 team tag team match for the tag titles. Where It was New Day, Prime Time Players, Los Matadores, and The Lucha Dragons...so they tried to fit their minority requirement into one match.

I agree with this. I think it was SummerSlam this year where the only match where there was a minority was a 4 team tag team match for the tag titles. Where It was New Day, Prime Time Players, Los Matadores, and The Lucha Dragons...so they tried to fit their minority requirement into one match.

And plenty of ethnic stereotyped gimmicks!

Royal Rumble this Sunday.

The field looks like it is gonna be all time shitty. Tons of dudes are hurt. Roman Reigns, the current champ has to win the Rumble to retain the belt and he is the #1 entrant.

Current announced entrants are:
Big Show
Curtis Axel
Bray Wyatt
Braun Strowman
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
Ryback
Dolph Ziggler
Chris Jericho
Roman Reigns (champ)
Brock Lesnar
Stardust
Sheamus
R-Truth
Mark Henry
Neville
Titus O'Neil

People very likely to participate:
Triple H
Kane

People on the card elsewhere likely to participate
Kevin Owens
Dean Ambrose
Alberto Del Rio
New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods)

Possible Entrants
The Undertaker
The Rock?!?!?!

These are the guys injured and unable to participate
John Cena
Daniel Bryan
Cesaro
Randy Orton
Sting
Seth Rollins
Tyson Kidd

This event could definitely use a Shane O'Mac appearance. Additionally if there was ever a time to back up the truck for CM Punk now would be pretty opportune.

Sad news about Iron Mike...1 of the best jobbers from the 80s...1 of the fittest WWF Superstars of the day, if not the best!

Back