• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep on Maryland board

The correct answer is bacon. Bacon is always the correct answer.

Nonny with the #2 overall ranking going into the regular season/tournament play

I'm having BBQ tonight for dinner. Consequently, my answer for "Baby___" was "back ribs."

I'll put more effort into this next week when the season starts.

Good job Team Wake... If only you played mafia just as well as Sheep.

I kid.

Big Week 1 match up for Team Wake. Based off the preseason rankings:

Team Wake:
#2 AnonymousDeac
#3 Barrpet11
#56 DDeac08 (missed a preseason game)
#70 Rollthequad08 (significant improvement each week)

Dream Team:
#6 UMTerp
#17 BrianRandall
#27 RattyTerp
#40 TortugaGrande

Congrats on the 3rd place finish, RTQ! Unfortunately, our opponents finished 1st, 6th, and 23rd. Not mention we didn't play well overall, but that was going to be very difficult to beat.

Sheeper Picks start off the season with three single-digit finishes....LOL

Probably should have played in the preseason since I'm now in the bottom division and not in the individual tournament.

Congrats on the 3rd place finish, RTQ! Unfortunately, our opponents finished 1st, 6th, and 23rd. Not mention we didn't play well overall, but that was going to be very difficult to beat.

Tough draw. ;)

Who is barrpet11? Did he ever have a different name?

BTW, mad respect if you guys can come over there and compete at the top. I'm consistently in the Top 3 for the season on the Terps board, but when I used to play seasons over here, I'd be in the 10-15 range. I think it's just subtle cultural differences or something, I dunno, but it's noticeably a tougher game when you don't have a bunch of like-minded people (for whatever reason) around. AnonymousDeac even commented on the difference in the games on the two boards during the games today.

And that's why tiltdeac and hoopschick were the best at this (are they still around)? They'd dominate on both boards.

IIRC tilt and hoopschick still play on this board and are still good (top 20ish) but not top 5 or anything like they used to be.

Watch me be completely wrong on that one

oh and

I've decided that I hate the sheeper picks.

images

Haters%2BGonna%2BHate.jpg

Back