• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sherlock Holmes Mafia Game 2.0; When Good Ideas Go Wrong: The dv7 Mafia Story

I was cool with your logic until this...

I think da is saying that smidge soft claimed maf, because he was trying to bait out an investigation as gf

basically da is giving smidge way more credit than he has ever or will ever deserve

I mean one of them is a mouthbreathing racist who is either consistently high on meth or too dumb to make consistently coherent posts

and the other one is sd3, who may at least angleshoot to get civs an advantage before getting AA'd later on

So, you agree with Toogs?

I mean one of them is a mouthbreathing racist who is either consistently high on meth or too dumb to make consistently coherent posts

and the other one is sd3, who may at least angleshoot to get civs an advantage before getting AA'd later on

LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU

Jesus, calm down, Hitler.

***SD3***

BOTH DIE.

we never get this opportunity. DO IT

And if one saves themselves AUTO LYNCH NEXT ROUND.

Under 10 mins of OT left

Player Recv'ing Votes
Vote Total (vote order: )1st2nd3rd4th5th6th
sd34Daredwingknightjtp
smidge6goudarsftejasmanningrommyblue

Back