• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Moriarty is dead. Civs win

So optimal strategy that we all must do is claim who you are investigating each day before the night you investigate them. Then in your first post the following day, you post your read on that investigation. That way, cop never has to claim. Am I missing someything?

If anyone recruits me I will kill them

So optimal strategy that we all must do is claim who you are investigating each day before the night you investigate them. Then in your first post the following day, you post your read on that investigation. That way, cop never has to claim. Am I missing someything?

Optimal strategy is kill Moriarty today. Checkmate.

Would you rather everyone think you’re smart but you’re secretly dumb or everyone think you’re dumb but you’re secretly smart?

And the answer to this is clearly #1.

#1 is Elon Musk
#2 is Good Will Hunting

One of those sounds way more fun than the other

Watson sounds like a neutered bitch

Watson sounds like a neutered bitch

The role I was born to play.

Also not a soft claim or a dumbtell or one of the innumerable fuckups I have per game.

I'm investigating Rommy IMO

as of post #36:

Brasky1Jman
Eagles1Da
gouda1ryala
Juice1mako
mako1Gat
timdunk1Townie
Da0
Gat0
Jman0
rommy0
ryala0
sd30
tic0
Townie0
WhisperingEye0

Yet to vote:
Brasky
Eagles
gouda
Juice
rommy
sd3
tic
timdunk
WhisperingEye

prob last vote count for the night. will update in the morning.

Back