• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to pick up some decent frames that have a lot of size options? I finally have space to hang all the random prints and pics I’ve collected the last few years, but some are random sizes.

Hobby Lobby - They will even do custom framing. It will be cheaper than going to a local frame shop.

I'm a huuuuge fan of the IKEA Ribba frames; they're $5 or less a pop, and you can either use them with the mats or without. They come in just about every size, too... make for a nice matching photo wall.

Thanks ladies, I'll check out both. (There's even an Ikea right near me! I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with that place. It has great stuff and good prices, but is so huge and crowded and I lose all sense of time while there. Kind of like Vegas.)

I understand totally. Thankfully I go often enough (once every couple months) that I am now able to bee-line for what I'm looking for rather than feeling compelled to peruse the showroom, but the first time we went J and I spent a solid 5 hours without even trying. Insane.

Ladies, I come with hat in hand asking for advice from those of you with squirrel. Where did you get your "glider" or rocking chair that is comfy and you spend time rocking/nurse the little dingus? I live in ole mexico and the options are limited so buying online and shipping would be best but we will take any advice you have. muchas gracias!

Ladies, I come with hat in hand asking for advice from those of you with squirrel. Where did you get your "glider" or rocking chair that is comfy and you spend time rocking/nurse the little dingus? I live in ole mexico and the options are limited so buying online and shipping would be best but we will take any advice you have. muchas gracias!

I got mine from a store in MD called Great Beginnings, but I have to believe they sell this line of chairs elsewhere. We have the Best Chair Benji and I LOVE it. Highly recommend.

Have any of y'all tried miracurl? I'm debating investing in it. I spend 45 minutes each day drying my hair and then another 45 curling my hair. My stylist had used it on my hair and it takes no time. I'm wondering if non stylists have good luck as well.

Our is a pretty cheap option from babies r us, and it's always been comfortable and workable, but honestly in the beginning, I mostly nursed on the couch, in our lazy boy or in bed, so I wouldn't probably even worry about it if there are other comfortable chairs...maybe get a nursing stool or an ottoman to use with one of your existing chairs...

I bought a chambray shirt on sale a few months ago and now that it's cooler wanted to wear it. I pretty much only wear jeans, though, so I haven't found any outfits that it works with!

I bought a chambray shirt on sale a few months ago and now that it's cooler wanted to wear it. I pretty much only wear jeans, though, so I haven't found any outfits that it works with!

it works with literally ANYTHING except jeans haha. cordoroys? black jeans? leggings + boots? a (non-denim) skirt?

I get jeans from work a lot so I pretty much never buy pants. I did just buy some thicker black leggings so maybe I'll wear leggings as pants #longhairdontcare.

I just typed "chambray styling" in to Pinterest and there are lots of cute things! But not lots of cute things that I own.

Old Navy has comfortable stretchy cords in fun colors for ~$20.

you might have to size up in the ON cords though FYI-- they were stretchy and comfy but fit so tight I needed to go up a size.

Old Navy has comfortable stretchy cords in fun colors for ~$20.

Does stretchy mean they are super skinny legs like leggings? I feel like most stores I've noticed only have colorful/fun pants in legging styles. I don't find those work well on me. (though this year I am again considering trying the legging/tunic look if I can get the courage for it and it doesn't cost too much)

The ON cords are stretchy like leggings, and yes - I also had to go up a size (maybe two?) so I didn't feel like a sausage in casing. that said, they work really well to wear with boots and a looser top (like untucked chambray). They do not stretch out over the course of the day to where they are unwearable, I think because they are so stretchy.
I think they might have a 'straight leg' fit in addition to the 'diva' (legging) fit... just try a few on (but expect to have to size up).

Back