• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

Sweet - thanks! I'll check them out. Might head to the mall on my lunch tomorrow.

Sweet - thanks! I'll check them out. Might head to the mall on my lunch tomorrow.

himym2x09-19.gif

I have a stupid mental block about sizing up. Anyway maybe I will check them out, I've been wanting some colorful pants and maybe I can not feel guilty about it if they are only $20ish. I feel like one could only wear colorful pants once a month or something (around the same group) since they'd be so obvious. My brain gets in the way of everything I do.

I don't think people pay that much attention to what other people are wearing.

I don't think people pay that much attention to what other people are wearing.

I doubt it. but then I wear something and people compliment it (so obviously noticed it) so I worry if I wear it again next week they'll be like "that poor girl must not have any other pants."

again. my brain. it hates me.

but then I'll forget what I wore to work 2 days ago and it reminds me that nobody notices or cares or would even be bothered if I only had one pair of pants as long as they weren't all dirty.

it's opposed to the alternative of not wearing pants, which WILL garner you lots of attention and also may make you sick as it is getting colder

my cords are olive green (not fire-engine red). i wear them probably once every couple weeks, at least. people compliment them, so i know they notice them, but then if i wear them again, i just get complimented again! it's great! i will say, though, that i wear my mustard-colored jeans less often, but that' because i don't feel like i have as many things that work well with them. they WILL be out at the football game, though... (i wore them last year too, so hopefully people know i own more than one pair of pants).

I definitely used to keep track of what I wore and try not to wear the same outfit on the same day so that classes/meetings I had wouldn't all be in the same clothes every week. My maternity wardrobe is small though so if you see me in a duplicate outfit, oh well.

I was thinking about getting a mustard if they have it in the cords! I like obnoxiously bright colors.

I was thinking about getting a mustard if they have it in the cords! I like obnoxiously bright colors.

ditto.
truthfully, the only reason i don't have fire-engine red is because they were out of my size.
(well technically they had plenty of them in my usual size, but not in the size i needed to purchase)

I regularly rock both salmon and green pants. Got them both at Hanes Mall (Macy's?) for $20 a piece.

If wasn't for rocking boots on Cas Friday I'd still be participating in #redpantsfriday

I was close to buying some colored cords online from Gap a couple weeks ago (they did finally start making them in straight cut) because I have some gift cards that have been collecting dust for a year, but the reviews said they were like neon. I would probably like some deeper colors but not neon.

I need to do some shopping. I think my cheap sweaters are all shrinking. because I am not gaining but they are too tight for work.

oh man, i would wear the shit out of some neon pants. i have a pair of neon shorts that i loooooove. jason hates them. i'll be honest, that kind of makes me love them more. #sorrynotsorry

so I was randomly looking through the American Apparel instagram because I got sucked into the vortex... does anyone really think any of this is attractive?? She is slender but I feel like the high pants make her look like she has a huge fupa.

I think someone else was commenting on the trend of stupidly high mom pants on young gals recently, was it you lbE?

7e874aea3a0a11e3bf6922000a9f1404_8.jpg

Back