• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Since the Mods obviously want me. I'll be thinking about it.

I always marvel at the singularity when a woman realizes how much power she can have on the internet. ITK realized it a long time ago, but she is fucking good at using it.

Bitch, you gotta get a PO Box (hehee box) and get these old horn dogs to start sending you baubles and shit.

Married men of the pit, weep!

It took me forever to realize that ITK was female. I don't know if anyone else does this, but when I read the boards I have this mental image in my head of what the poster looks like. I always pictured ITK as a scrawny college boy with a bad haircut. For that matter, I picture all y'all as scrawny college boys with bad haircuts, except for RJ, PH, BKF, BluegrassDeac, LBE, WakeGrrl, Peach, and Go. Well, I also picture Townie as a wooly-bully, and Irish with a shaved head and camos.

But when I was finally informed that ITK was female, she was not being cool so I pictured her as a fat angry woman like ManhattanHeel or Roseanne Barr. But I soon started noticing the humor and awesome coolness of ITK, so now I picture her as a normal woman (sort of like a Wii Tennis character).

Does anyone else have these made-up mental images of other posters?

If anyone has a made-up mental image of Boogity, please by all means share it.

You're all Wii characters in my mind except for the few of you I've actually met.

I always marvel at the singularity when a woman realizes how much power she can have on the internet. ITK realized it a long time ago, but she is fucking good at using it.

Bitch, you gotta get a PO Box (hehee box) and get these old horn dogs to start sending you baubles and shit.

no matter how great their tits are they are still all infuriating shallow bitches

the one of him as eddie money or whatever is hilarious and awful and how i picture him.

The weird thing about Boogity on that thread is that he's posted like 6 pictures, but he looks different in all of them.

this one is my fave

Christmas2010.jpg

just imagine the old latina is a young, nubile goth.

Back