• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snowden?

I think it comes out tonight. Heard on the news that the U.S. just officially determined that he was not a whistleblower and that he obtained a bunch of other classified stuff. Interesting timing that.

I don't think I could stand it with the voice that JGL uses, even if I was interested in seeing it.

I would love to lock Snowden in a small cell with a starving, rabid, sexually aroused male grizzly bear. As for Stone, that attention whore needs to rot into oblivion. I thought he already had.

Yah I guess any given Sunday was the last stone movie I liked.... That came out in 1999

Snowden had a valid point but brought it out the wrong way. I would not be shocked if some of the Russian hacks into US entities were aided by info he gave the Russians to be able to stay there. Anyone who thinks the former leader of the KGB would let Snowden stay in and be protected by Russia without any quid pro quo is living in a dream world.

Snowden had a valid point but brought it out the wrong way. I would not be shocked if some of the Russian hacks into US entities were aided by info he gave the Russians to be able to stay there. Anyone who thinks the former leader of the KGB would let Snowden stay in and be protected by Russia without any quid pro quo is living in a dream world.

I agree about Snowden helping Russia. China was the big hack threat until about 18 months ago. Now Russia is ripping through everything. I wonder if Vlad is a Deac fan? Maybe he is a parody poster on here.

The 5 minutes of CitizenFour where Snowden worked on getting his hair perfectly spiked for an interview on national security pretty much encapsulated this whole sad affair.

We've been shoveling fuel into his ego for long enough...

The 5 minutes of CitizenFour where Snowden worked on getting his hair perfectly spiked for an interview on national security pretty much encapsulated this whole sad affair.

We've been shoveling fuel into his ego for long enough...

lol

Went and saw it here last night because that's all there is to do on this base and it wasn't that bad. It definitely made Snowden look like the "good guy" but, we knew that would be the case being an Oliver Stone film.

Back