• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, if Colorado beats Illlinois today does......

Honestly though Tad Boyle must be the luckiest sumbitch there's ever been. Bzzz did all the laying of the foundation at Colorado for the success they're having now and all Boyle has to do is sit back and enjoy the rewards.

Absolutely, Bz gets credit. And, if they lose, it's Dino's and the lunatic fringe's fault.

Honestly though Tad Boyle must be the luckiest sumbitch there's ever been. Bzzz did all the laying of the foundation at Colorado for the success they're having now and all Boyle has to do is sit back and enjoy the rewards.

Seriously, I'd just follow Bzz from school to school and pocket my bonuses.

I am at the games in Austin, wearing a Wake shirt. Several Colorado fans have come up to me to express their condolences.

Jamie Skeen will start for Colorado.

Buzz taking credit for CU's success reminds me of John Blake taking credit when Bob Stoops won the NC in 2000. The ego sometimes can't admit failure.

They didn't make a field goal for the first 11 minutes of the half after being up 37-21 at the half. Not Illinois' finest moment.

No, previous coach can get some credit for first two years but after three years they are the new guys people( both winning and losing ) much like Dino being disparaged for Buzz's first two years but not anymore.

No, previous coach can get some credit for first two years but after three years they are the new guys people( both winning and losing ) much like Dino being disparaged for Buzz's first two years but not anymore.

Can't use a hard and fast rule. I would argue that Dino had more to do with [Redacted]'s 2nd year @ Wake than [Redacted] had to do with Boyle's 2nd year @ Colorado. All comes down to the roster.

Back