• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So Ph, are you going to apologize to Dan Collins?

Dan's questions at the press conference perfectly captured the frustrations of the fanbase and are what a beat writer is supposed to do.

Dan gave up after the third year. He obviously wasn't buying Ron's koolaid anymore. Still took him one year too long.

Dan's questions at the press conference perfectly captured the frustrations of the fanbase and are what a beat writer is supposed to do.

This. He went from antagonizing the fanbase to representing the fanbase. That's what I've been wanting him to do. People have been saying for years that Dan couldn't take it to the AD and then cheer him when he does.

Dan gets a full pardon after swinging it around the room yesterday with no regard for human life.

This. He went from antagonizing the fanbase to representing the fanbase. That's what I've been wanting him to do. People have been saying for years that Dan couldn't take it to the AD and then cheer him when he does.

This isn't an apology, Ph!

do4kb.gif

I love that someone in the press conference said, "God Dammit, Dan" when he kept asking tough questions. That is amazing.

I love that someone in the press conference said, "God Dammit, Dan" when he kept asking tough questions. That is amazing.

Dan went full-on Leeeeroy Jenkins yesterday and zero fucks were given.

Ph knows when to admit when he's wrong. He lives in the real world. Mr. Wellman does not.

Yeah, what we all want- and what journalists learn in school- is to represent a fanbase, especially when the journalist isn't actually a fan. Tell the story, don't advocate. If you're pissing off people on both sides of a situation, you're doing it right.

Back