• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, who transfers? Chennault, Desrosiers, and Fields...

Boards Tough Guy

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I think RJ's philly experiment, TC, will leave for browner pastures......

Last edited:
Nah, I don't think TC is the type to quit on something, and he should be able to get decent minutes at backup PG next year.

This is an absurd thread that insults our players. Have some class, let it play out.

My guess would have been Fields but he is obviously a great student and I think he has his priorities in order. Education first, basketball second. More power to him.

And it is a stupid thread. TC is the point guard until somebody takes the position from him. Everyone assumes that will happen but I doubt he thinks so.

ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg

This is an absurd thread that insults our players. Have some class, let it play out.

How does it insult our players any more than you and other Bzz supporters who have harped on how untalented they are all season long?

Why the hell would Tony transfer? Kid plays 30 minutes a night despite being well, not good, and we're adding all of one guard (CMM) to our roster next year. He's got all the PT opportunity in the world as it is.

moon stop this BS. This thread embarrasses our guys. there is nothing positive that can come from it.

Why don't we put a bulletin board in the lobby of your office for all clients to see with your name and everyone else's names saying: Post here why this employee should be fired.

My bad, it's OK to hide behind the internet to insult 18-20 yo kids who can't respond.

My bad, it's OK to hide behind the internet to insult 18-20 yo kids who can't respond.

Thank God you've never talked about how much the players on this year's team lack talent...

Posted 30 minutes ago:
TX, you are forgetting something. Even if Codi and Devin aren't stars as frosh and are only solid players, the game become much easier for CJ and Travis. hey won't have to work as hard to get looks or open shots.

Our new guys don't have to be stars to make us much better.

Last edited:
Oh for crying out loud, rj. Posters have been ripping TC all season. Moon thinks TC might transfer. Who gives a shit. Kid nailed it... he isn't going anywhere.

And I'll tell you something for nothing... you care a whole hell of a lot more about internet posts than TC ever will.

Doesn't Bzz have a pretty substantial transfer rate in his program? Seems like a legit question. You had two guys transfer after last season who started most games and got big minutes and were 4 star talents, it doesn't take a player to be not talented to transfer

I have re-read BTG's post 3 times. I do not see any insult leveled at a player.

Take your meds.

You should transfer your ass back over to the State board. You're playing UVA today. Surely, there is something to talk about on Pack Pride.

Back