• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SoCar's Frank Martin Suspended

CHillDeac

Reaction score
For "inappropriate verbal communication as it relates to the well-being of our student-athletes.”

WigglyTinyAmericanratsnake.gif

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/06/south-carolina-suspends-frank-martin-for-regular-season-finale-at-mississippi-state/

This is completely out of the blue. Next thing you'll tell me is there is gambling at Rick's American Cafe.

I have no reason to suspect bkf will contribute to this thread.

Woulda gotten better results if he reminded him what a pussy cat he (the coach) is.

Looks like, "I asked you a fucking question, asshole! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Last edited:
Straight jacket may be advisible here....

I wonder if the "yet bz..." tagger will call it a day after Bz is gone? I tend to enjoy those tags.

Everybody knows that only Spurrier can get away with that kind of behavior.

Deadspin says it's "Answer the fucking question, asshole!" which makes sense with Martin's facial expression at the start of the gif.

Coach K has said things like that for 34 years within earshot of women and children.

And they act like they didn't know how Martin coached when they hired him.

If that type of language was a problem, my high school coach would have never coached a game.

And I'll add the obligatory "fucking millennials" comment as well.

Back