• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Some Random Uniform News - New 2015 WFU Football Unis

Don't really care for the sleeves, but they aren't horrible. I wish we would've incorporate a gold jersey in there somewhere. Those are still the best looking unis we've sported (gold tops, black helmets).

Wish we had a new helmet logo; but, I love the other changes! Go Deacs!

These?

70804a_lg.jpeg

Or these?

Wake_Forest_OLD7.gif

Given how awful these are, I'll happily keep what we have

I like the fact we're getting kind of different with our jerseys because I think that appeals to players age group, but I have to admit they're going to have to grow on me. Not saying I don't like them, but they're going to have to grow on me a little bit.

The new helmets have not helped Tanner lose that deer in the headlights look generated by 2 years of playing behind the worse O-line in football. Lord I hope that's improved this year...

The new helmets have not helped Tanner lose that deer in the headlights look generated by 2 years of playing behind the worse O-line in football. Lord I hope that's improved this year...

Only one year. Two years worth of hits though.

Also, that's John Wolford, not Tanner Price. I'm an idiot. I guess I blocked out most of last year.

Only one year. Two years worth of hits though.

Also, that's John Wolford, not Tanner Price. I'm an idiot. I guess I blocked out most of last year.

OMG, so sad. I fell for it too, briefly.

Back