• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Some Stats on Bz's Conference Record:

ibleedgoldandblack

Reaction score
Out of morbid curiosity, I ran some numbers on Bz's tenure.

Including the ACC Tournament, Jeff [Redacted] has coached in a grand total of 63 ACC games. He is 15-48 overall.

In the 48 losses, we've been outscored by a grand total of 787 points, which means that the average Bz loss in conference is by 16.4 points.

Furthermore, overall (including the wins), we've been outscored by a total of 637 points in 63 total games. Which means that the average Bz conference game is a loss by 10.1 points. Of note, he was actually just below 10 points before we got beat by Duke by 20 last night. Last night's loss pushed him back into double digits.

Of the 63 total conference games, we have lost 38 by double digits (60%) and 18 by 20+ points (29%).

Truly Historically Competitive.

Last edited:
At this point does anything relating to bz surprise you.

"Jeff has done everything asked of him."

-Premier

You would think no level of suckitude would be surprising but losing 40 of 63 games by double digits was even worse than I thought it would be. Aw, hell with it. Who really gives a flying fuck anymore? I couldn't even bother to watch the Duke game. In pre-Bzzzz years it would be marked on my calendar weeks in advance. Now I'd rather watch a damn Seinfeld rerun that I've already seen 6 times.

At this point does anything relating to bz surprise you.

My apologies, its actually 38 of 63 (60%) that we have lost by double digits. I will edit in my original post.

It is astounding to me that we have lost nearly a third of our ACC games by 20+ points. I know Bz sucks and he loses a lot, but that is a staggering figure.

How'd we ever win 15?

It's a miracle...

bull-durham%2Bmanager.jpg

You would think no level of suckitude would be surprising but losing 40 of 63 games by double digits was even worse than I thought it would be. Aw, hell with it. Who really gives a flying fuck anymore? I couldn't even bother to watch the Duke game. In pre-Bzzzz years it would be marked on my calendar weeks in advance. Now I'd rather watch a damn Seinfeld rerun that I've already seen 6 times.

We're the Deacons!! The Deacons!!! Arrrrrghhhhh!!

seinfeld_episode109_337x233_040420061512.jpg

It is astounding to me that we have lost nearly a third of our ACC games by 20+ points. I know Bz sucks and he loses a lot, but that is a staggering figure.

The 20+ point losses include losses by 36(x2), 29(x2), 26(x2), and 25(x2). So 8 of the 18 are by 25+

pretty telling we've lost more games by 20+ than we've actually won.

Every third game over 3.5 years has been a 20 point beatdown. That's... astounding.

but we are losing the right way, and y'all just run along and not worry your silly little old heads about it

Oh wait! Please send money ...

Back