• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Speeding Ticket Advice

DeacFromThe919

Reaction score
Yea I need it. Got my first speeding ticket a few weeks ago. Got pulled doing 69 in a 55 in Anson County, NC (near Lilesville on Hwy 74). It was the last time I was going to be making that awful trip between Wilmington and Charlotte after doing it almost every other weekend for the past year dang it! Anyway long story short I topped a hill and as I did the trooper was 3/4 of the way up it and bam. So I understand from my buddy who is the assistant DA in gaston county that I should try to get it dismissed problem is he doesn't know anyone in the Anson County DA's office and neither do any of the people he works with. (It is a few counties away so I didn't push the issue)

Pit I come to you seeking advice (or a hookup out there for a fellow grad if anyone has one :) )...what do I do? Do I need to respond to one of the 15-20 lawyer solicitations I have since received and pay them some money? Can I take care of this on my own? Is there a traffic school option to get it dismissed?

Thanks,

DFT919

Back