• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

St. Bonaventure at the Joel

More thuggery that Tacy recruited?

This idea that Tacy, Odom, Prosser, Gaudio, or [Redacted] recruits were saints to the people who followed the program back then is laughable.

fify

What's wrong with them? They've gone "all in" on the team's failure, so they have no choice but to hope the team loses. Pretty sad, but that's where many of them are right now.

This team is getting better & better, and if we should happen to upset Carolina at The Joel in early January....and that's not completely beyond the realm of possibility....you might have to put some of these sorry "fans" on a suicide watch.

I legitimately think we'll beat Carolina at the Joel. Just go zone and make them shoot. Paige is the only one that can. We match up well with Carolina, and they don't have the guards to slow down CMM

Agreed. But apparently to some, Dino single handedly destroyed the program by continuing to recruit guys that Prosser targeted.

No all teams have problems, it just appears to me that Dino had more because he did not manage them well. I do not think the kids he recruited or coached were very different from what Prosser had. Prosser just managed them better and was not percieved to have let the team get out of hand. Dino's management? Not so good.

I hate UNC with ever fiber of my being and I would never pull for them, but the NCAA HAS to rule on PJ soon. This is absolutely absurd.

No one on Bonnie can shoot from 3 so I full expect at least 9-10 tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bud, please list the incidents that lead you to label our program as a cesspool under Gaudio.

Be specific.

PAY UP, BKF

Quote Originally Posted by bobknightfan View Post
OK, we're on for the $100. The board wins anyway, no matter which one of us kicks them the $100. Here is how it comes down for Vandy this year:

They should have a 100% chance to win three games: Massachusetts, Austin Peay & UAB.
They should have a 0% chance in four games: South Carolina, Georgia (WRONG!), Texas A&M & Florida (WRONG!).

So they are 3-4 with five games left, plus a potential crappy bowl somewhere. That's Ole Miss, Missouri, Kentucky (WIN), Tennessee (WIN), Wake Forest (WIN) and, possibly, Team X in a bowl (probable WIN, but it doesn't even matter).

If Vandy wins 5 of those 6 games, you win. Otherwise, you lose. Obviously, I don't like your chances.

I hate UNC with ever fiber of my being and I would never pull for them, but the NCAA HAS to rule on PJ soon. This is absolutely absurd.

Care to quote the odds that PJ is reinstated just in time for our game with UNC?

You are making a fool of yourself. That $100 was sent to tsywake the day after Vandy won its 8th game. He has already posted confirmation of receiving it once on a thread here, but after your last stupid post...when you obviously didn't know what the hell you were talking about...I pm'd him with a request to "straighten that dickhead out one more time", along with a copy of your stupid post earlier in this thread. Now, you are doubling down on stupid with a 2nd post about it. Hopefully, you will hear from him again. The obvious point here is that you shouldn't make accusations about something when you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Internet tough guy.

Missed tsy's post BK -- you could've cleared it up by referencing it after my first post here, I don't see every post made on this board, forgive me. But good on you for paying up so swiftly, I am pleasantly surprised.

Back