• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I really debating between going to bed our housing a bag of gummy bears. Its a tough decision.

Won two today so I'm at like 2-20

Chaos voting me after we were just maf bros is weird. Listed

I might pull the ole Gaming lappytop out and give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jtp trying to release the beast. Also listed

I dont understand video games anymore. It makes me sad.

Other things that make me sad: They no longer make PS3 games so I don't have a relevant system anymore.

I dont understand video games anymore. It makes me sad.

Other things that make me sad: They no longer make PS3 games so I don't have a relevant system anymore.

Computer games are the best

Do it. But you need a good computer

I've got a legit gaming lappytop.

It'll do.

Plus from what I see most GOOD PLAYERS turn down some of the settings for strategic reasons.

So YOLO

Vote Count through #74:
Gouda (2) - Manning, Chaos
Timdunk (2) - Bym, Bernie
Gooner - Tejas
Rommy - Da
Smidge - Nonny
Da - Gooner
Nonny - Rommy

It'll do.

Plus from what I see most GOOD PLAYERS turn down some of the settings for strategic reasons.

So YOLO

Or have super expensive video cards like RSF. Or both.

Or have super expensive video cards like RSF. Or both.

I've been wanting to build a legit gaming riggg with like dual 1080 ti's for no reason other than to say I have it.

But then I remember my wife would cut me

It'll do.

So YOLO

Yeah you have to turn everything down for this now because its in beta.

Super fun. Basically king of the hill. 100 players, 4 man teams (or you can do 2 or single but I suck so need teammates)

Back