• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

hilarious i come back to being lynched, missed where i said i was the capitals... anyways can i get dead chat?

Another night with no additional hits.

Day 8 begins now and ends at 10:30 Thursday morning.

How many times has there been no night hits? 3?

Anybody willing to take credit? (Hint: don't, you're probably mafia)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to apologize for taking that shot.

Tejas could have easily switched to Toogs in OT. Hell he tried to at the deadline.

Tejas could have easily switched to Toogs in OT. Hell he tried to at the deadline.

I don't care that you did it. I care that you did it after clamoring for toogs. Yes I tried to switch to toots cause I was worried about a late maf stack with that spread. But once it went to OT manning was my choice. Cause once again he played like shit. But now Ive learned my lesson, he just isn't that good

It was a poor shot. I tried to bait someone into doing it or saving toogs and you came in with your tiny dick and made s big dick decision.

F you and your micropene

I regret nothing.

Y'all were too scared to shoot so I did shoot. And you know what? I fucking missed. It happens.

I regret nothing.

Y'all were too scared to shoot so I did shoot. And you know what? I fucking missed. It happens.

Start of the round we had a 50/50 shot at mafia (from my perspective, I'm civ as fuck and smoove is IC)

And you ended up killshotting a civ

Not a good look

And you were already on the short list.

Vote count through #1516:

Toogs (2) - Knight, Tejas

9 players remain, count is 5/1/3. Majo is 5.

Well I don't think there is any way for the game to end today/tonight. But we sure have a lot better odds with Pred dying here

Well I don't think there is any way for the game to end today/tonight. But we sure have a lot better odds with Pred dying here

Keeping the possibility of the cross hit alive is better than simple 5/3 civ/maf.

Back