• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

i think the ones i saw were corp real estate organizations. The point was snacks, drinks and pizza parties aren't sustainable. you have snacks and drinks at home... differentiating the user experience and the employee experience in the actually building itself was what impacted people going into an office or not.
people go into the office because they are forced to

Honestly, a lot of lawyers are in the office because it’s easier to work there because of technology, collaboration, meeting with clients, etc. We don’t force anyone into the office and most of our associates are in way more than I am.

Nope, sorry - mensa milhouse speaks for everyone.

Only people that are forced to work out of an office.

FWIW, I like to start the roster construction thread in early March when we start hearing about guys entering the portal from other schools.

I'm hoping our season is still ongoing in mid-to-late March, so maybe we can hold off a week or two this year!

I hate working from home.
I have gotten much better at working from home - but, I recognize that I am not as productive from home.

The funny thing to me is that almost everyone you ask will tell you that they are more productive from home - and I am sure people will chime in here and swear that they are way more productive from home. I believe that some people are - but, the percentage of people who are actually more productive from home versus those who SAY they are more productive from home is very low, in my experience.

we do office M_W wfh TH F. I love the time saved WFH but I understand the necessity of getting into the office.

my eldest son works in tech, with a requirement to work at least 3 days in office, and he goes in every day because the free food is great and he's cheap (it helps that 3 days are mandatory; therefore he lives within walking distance to his office)

I do think Corch Steve Forbes cutting the Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" promo would give him enough credibility points to level up a few times over. Good have that in his back pocket.

1707930727300.png

Back