• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

I’m guessing it was a more a moment of panic and disorganization by the team rather than Cam saying “F-U Steve I want to be the hero.” That’s not something that warrants a disciplinary benching.

But of course because he has red hair people here won’t give him that benefit of the doubt.

Him being a ginger is only like the 4th thing wrong with him.

There appears to be an unanswered question, was there in fact, a set play called when Cam took the ball and attempted the last shot?

If so, there was terrible spacing on the play.

In fact there appeared to be total confusion after the made free throw by UVA. The Wake staff could have taken a few seconds to get the team in position by having a sub ready to enter the game. The time to sub, possibly Carr for Reid, would have been a good move since Bennett dropped all five players back on defense and indicated that he was not giving up a shot near the goal. At minimum, the time to sub someone into the game would have allowed the staff time to set up the person to inbound the ball.

Come on. Let's not get carried away with strategy or any of that nonsense. It's not like these people are paid to think of these things.

I do love the 10 year wait to start posting, shows patience.
I've gone 15 years between posts on any of the boards.

There's probably quite a few more people like us than you would think. Most people just have far too much going on in life to go back and forth responding to some nameless entity that may or may not have attended your school years ago.

I think we might be looking at a couple levels up with the XP earned tonight.

Back