• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

Yeah, if you don't even watch the damn games, shut the fuck up about Forbes and this team.

So you would want to lose rather than win ACC titles and a natty? Interesting. I like defense, great coaching and winning basketball.
We have different assumptions and certainly different conclusions on this.

Coach Tacy was the best coach post Bones. If Hooks had not screwed Tacy he would have brought us a national title which he was on track to do. He was an in-game coach who was capable of making adjustments and directed the team instead of relying on assistants, was a great recruiter, game planner, innovator (created the the diamond and two), and always, always out coached Dean Smith every single time.
True in all regards, particularly a game coach, but not quite the recruiting toward the end. Its a notable list of players he should have had and assumed he had who went to lesser programs at the last minute.

Whoops, wrong box score, conflated with another of our 25 years of losses in Cameron. Sorry, they all run together. Point still stands. This was the game where we never led at all, not even for one second from box to wire, and we didn't even have the late flurry at the end. The game was never in doubt. At any time in the second half did we have a chance to win? Nope. We got worked.
Yo, this mother fucker right here is a dumbass.

RIGHT YOU ARE HARRY! Can we just let him have a creed thoughts type thread where he can spew his bullshit.
"I want to say I was about four years old when I fell in love with music. My memory’s not great, so it could have been anywhere between four and fourteen, but I think it was closer to four."
-Creed Bratton

feels about the same. . .

So you just try and change your narrative once you are called out as a dipshit that didn’t even watch and can’t find the right box score? This is top tier bullshit from you. Rather typical
I did watch the game, sorry if it blended together with any of our other 20+ straight losses in Cameron so I had to go to a box score to remember the particulars of this specific loss. But go right ahead enjoying our decades of losses and thinking Steve Forbes is a good in-game basketball coach. Fans like you eagerly sucking the dick of mediocrity are why Bz lasted 4 seasons, Manning lasted 6, and this will likely be Forbes' 4th without making the tournament but he'll stick around longer (but Coviddddddddddd). So high fives all around for you. We're about to be 14 seasons without making the real tournament. You are why we suck, so congrats. Job well done, loser.

Back